We are gearing up for the 2013 release of Mother of All Storms, our limited production Kentucky bourbon barrel-aged barleywine. We will be offering a one and two night lodging package at The Inn at Cape Kiwanda, Cottages at Cape Kiwanda, and Shorepine Vacation Rentals. View lodging package details.
Please see below for our release schedule this year (very similar to last year with a few added events -
We hope you can join us for the whole weekend!):
- Saturday, December 7 at 8am: Doors open at the Pelican Pub & Brewery in Pacific City for Mother's Day! We will have bottles available for $20 and full cases available for $240. The day will also feature live music, horseshoes, classic storm films and vertical flights of vintage Mother of All Storms and Stormwatcher's Winterfest draft.
- Saturday, December 7 before 8am: If you have booked a 1-night Mother's Day Lodging Package, we will deliver a case of Mother of All Storms direct to your door.
- If you can make it into town a few days early: A New Lone Pelican Beer will release at 5pm on Thursday, December 5 to celebrate Repeal Day: Prohibition Ends!
- On Friday, December 6 at 6pm: join us for an Extreme Beer Dinner featuring a decadent menu and the high gravity beers to pair with it, Mother of All Storms included. Extreme Beer Dinner Tickets are $75 and can be purchased in our Online Store, or as part of our 2-night lodging package. Each dinner ticket gives you the opportunity to purchase one case of Mother of All Storms at the dinner Friday night.
- If you were able to make it a weekend, on Sunday, December 8 at 9am: We will host our inaugural Mother's Day Brunch featuring vintage Mother of All Storms and other Pelican brews paired with some special brunch selections. Mother's Day Brunch Tickets are $25 and can be purchased in our Online Store, or as part of our 2-night lodging package.
- Also an option for obtaining Mother of All Storms, we are introducing The Pelican Beer Club for 2013-2014. Mother of All Storms is a part of three of the four Membership Levels available, along with many other World-Class Pelican beers. Pelican Beer Club Memberships can be purchased in our Online Store. Registration is for a limited time and will close for the 2013-2014 cycle on November 22nd.
- And just like last year, IF any cases are still available - there will be a first come, first serve e-mail opportunity to purchase a case of Mother of All Storms sometime in December. This is highly unlikely, but just in case, if you can't participate in any of the events above, send an email to Mother@PelicanBrewery.com to be added to the email waiting list. We will release information at a later date should this opportunity become available.
We hope to see you for Mother's Day 2013!!!