The Inn at Cape Kiwanda
Front Desk Manager
In this unique career opportunity, you will build and lead a high performing team of hospitality professionals.
The Inn at Cape Kiwanda is part of a family of companies made up of a combination of beachfront cottages, vacation rentals, an inn and the award-winning Pelican Brewing Company—the only oceanfront brewpub on the Oregon Coast. The Nestucca Ridge Family of Companies is an organically-grown collection of coastal businesses dedicated to memory-making beach vacations, meetings and ownership experiences.
Pacific City is off the beaten path on a relatively undiscovered stretch of the majestic Oregon Coast. Cape Kiwanda, in Pacific City, enjoys a storied connection to the ocean, local rivers, beachfront and majestic outdoor playground. Surfing, kayaking, hiking, photography, beach-combing, and fishing are just some of the outdoor activities enjoyed in this beautiful beach town.
What you get to do
- Create. Innovate. And Lead. Our Front Desk Manager will get to work collaboratively across the organization to design, develop, and deliver our front desk operations.
- You will be responsible for leading the vision and ensuring that the company core values are implemented throughout the hotel operations. Joining hands to move the Company forward is what we are all about. You will get to work collaboratively to deliver an exceptional experience to guests.
- Leverage your knowledge and passion to create a five star guest experience.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to ensure each guest interaction delivers our brand promise.
- Put The Inn in the spotlight by staying on top of trends and identifying opportunities to differentiate our services.
- Set and achieve guest satisfaction ratings. Be a listening post to guest and employee feedback and take action.
- Build guest loyalty. Actively connect with guests to create positive experiences. Demonstrate reliable and responsive service to include quickly solving concerns. Empower and equip each team member to do the same.
- A dynamic communicator, you will ensure information is readily available to all employees spanning various positions and shifts.
- Design and deliver our 5 star guest services training program.
- Select, develop, and lead the Concierge Team. Create and implement programming, consistent with the brand, that delivers the desired guest experience.
- Manage day-to-day operations to achieve our business objectives.
- Partners with GM to design systems and programs that contribute to overall financial goals. Manages the department budget and payroll.
- Regularly reports on KPIs and department data. Informs GM and decision makers on useful data and feedback.
This is a full-time, year-round position eligible for our benefits package to include medical, dental, 401(k), and paid time off. Submit your resume to kristat@kiwandahospitality or apply online.