The best way to enjoy fireworks in Pacific City!
- Pack Smore's makings, hot dogs, drinks, firewood, camp chairs, blankets, and sandcastle supplies
- Find a parking spot early at Bob Straub State Park
- Hike out to a clear spot far away from the path of vehicles and beach grass if you'll be lighting your own fireworks
- Unfold blankets and beach chairs - take a break (you've done a lot of work already!)
- Build your beach fire (check the burn ban before you light the match)
- Instagram and snap chat your amazing sunsets and family around fire
- Marshamallows, hot dogs, etc.
- Fireworks start at dusk - typically between 9:45 to 10:00
- Stay and enjoy! Let it clear out a bit and soon you'll have that spot all to yourself
- Gaze at the stars until it's time to turn in